Meguiar’s, the world’s leading manufacturer of automotive surface care products, is hugely excited to announce the first 10 of 16 finalists that will go through to the Meguiar’s Club Showcase at this year’s NEC Classic Motor Show, taking place throughout the 14-16th November.
The showcase will once again offer classic car enthusiasts the opportunity to experience the crème de la crème of vehicles from across the UK club scene, featuring a total of 16 entrants which have all achieved top honours at their respective national shows which have been supported by Meguiar’s throughout the year.
The entrants already confirmed for this year’s show are:
- VolksWorld’s ‘Best in Show’ 1967 Square back.
- The Independent Porsche Enthusiast Club ‘Car of the Day’ 1986 911 Carrera Supersport.
- The Mercedes-Benz’s ‘Master Class Winner’1987 420SL.
- The Jaguar Enthusiasts Club ‘Concours Winning’ 1968 Daimler V8 250.
- The TR Register’s ‘Master Class Winning’ 1959 TR3A.
- Causeway Coast Ford Fair’s ‘Car of the Show’ 1971 Mk1 Escort RS1600.
- The 1600E Owners Club National Day Concours winning 1969 Ford Cortina Mk2 1600E.
- The Auto Italia ‘Summertime Classic Winning’ 1988 Mk1 Fiat Uno Turbo.
- Origine RS’s Spirit of the Show Winning Alpine A220.
- The American Auto Club International Car of the Day Winning Buick.
The final day of the Meguiar’s Club Showcase will see an independent judging team tasked with the challenge of selecting the ‘Meguiar’s Car of the Year’ to succeed the 2013 winner, William Baldwins show-stopping 1960XK150 S Roadster.