The NEC Classic Motorshow is the UK’s biggest indoor show dedicated to classic cars and bikes. Meguiar’s are an official show partner for 2014 and will be heading to the National Exhibition Centre from the 14th-16th November for the show.
On the Meguiar’s stand will be to some of the UK’s finest restored metal, and confirmed show winning examples for the Meguiar’s club showcase are;
- VolksWorld’s ‘Best In Show’ 1967 Square back.
- The Independent Porsche Enthusiast Club ‘Car of the Day’ 1986 911 Carrera Supersport.
- The Mercedes-Benz’s ‘Master Class Winner’1987 420SL.
- The Jaguar Enthusiasts Club ‘Concours Winning’ 1968 Daimler V8 250.
- The TR Register’s ‘Master Class Winning’ 1959 TR3A.
- Causeway Coast Ford Fair’s ‘Car of the Show’ 1971 Mk1 Escort RS1600.
- The 1600E Owners Club National Day ‘Concours Winning’ 1969 Ford Cortina Mk2 1600E.
- The Auto Italia Summertime Classics winning 1988 Mk1 Fiat Uno Turbo.
- Origine RS’s Spirit of the Show Winning Renault Alpine 220.
- The American Auto Club International Car of the Day Winning Buick.
- The MX-5 National Day winning 1994 Mk1 MX-5.
- ‘2014 Miniworld Car of the Year’ winning 2000 John Cooper Works S.
- The Players Classic ‘Top 20’ winning 1966 VW Beetle.
- Porsche Club of Great Britain’s ‘Concours Winning’ 1994 Porsche 993.
- The Capri Club International’s ‘2014 Best Capri’ 1986 Mk3 Ford Capri Laser.
- VW ‘Concours Winning’ T34 Karman Ghia.
You can see a sneak peek of some of these cars in this previous blog post: http://meguiarssaudi.thetestlink.co.uk/blog/?p=1026
We will also be demonstrating tips and techniques to get the best from your Meguiar’s detailing regime and staff will be on hand to answer your questions. Last years event was huge and we are looking forward to this year, here is a gallery from 2013 to whet your appetite.